miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2018

Making suggestions


YOU: "I don't know what to do at Easter"    

ALBERT:     - "Why don't we go to York?"

                           - "Let’s go to York"     "Let's not go to York"

                            - "Shall we go to York?"

                            - "How about going to York?

                            - "What about going to York?"


YOU:     "Great. I'd love to"      "That's a great idea!"    "Fantastic!"

                "I'm afraid I can't."      "I'm sorry, but I have to take care of my little sister."

                "All right, but you'll have to lend me some money."   "OK, but can you help me with my English homework?"    


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comment 21

 A funeral is a ceremony celebrated after the death of a person. Usually, funerals are very sad, where all the family members join together ...