sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2018

Writing 1

This summer has been very funny and I have had a great time. I´ve done a lot of things like meeting my friends, going to the beach or going to a restaurant with my family.

But the most incredible thing that has happened to me this summer was when one day i went hiking with my parents to enjoy the beautiful views. I was walking when suddently, a very large wild bear appeared in front of us. I did not know what to do and i was afraid. Later, I started walking backwards very sllowly and without making any noise, but it was very difficult because I was scared and the ground was full of leaves that creaked when I stepped on them. Fortunately, a fox running down the hill caught the attention of the wild bear and it started running after the fox. I was an incredible experience!

Summer is my favourite time of the year because during the holidays i can rest; i can get up late and go to bed at anytime. And I can spend more time doing what i like!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comment 21

 A funeral is a ceremony celebrated after the death of a person. Usually, funerals are very sad, where all the family members join together ...